• put your amazing slogan here!
    Advertisement

    Advertisement

    “I have lost 10 kilos” – Vahbiz Dorabjee on her weight loss journey


    Advertisement







    Television actress Vahbiz Dorabjee is all set to shine and win heart in comedy show ‘Gabbar’ as a punjabi kudi. The actress has gone for a personal makeover and can’t stop loving the new her. She says, “I hadn’t clicked a portfolio since a really long time. And this was the perfect time as I am looking my best as well as feeling my best. I wanted the looks to be versatile. I am always looked and tagged as chirpy and bubbly so I wanted to break through this image. Since I have lost weight, I tried to attempt more of hot and sexy avatars and I am glad that is has turned out good.”
    From having a voluptuous frame to an hourglass one, Vahbiz has come a long way. About her weight loss, she says “I have lost 10 kg thanks to my trainer Mansoor Syed (who also trains Ekta Kapoor, Randeep Hoonda and Vir Das). I do functional training four to five times a week. It is very difficult and requires a lot of strength and stamina, but I was determined to get back into shape. And I am looking my best as well as feeling my best.”
    On being asked about the thyroid problem she had to deal with for a long time, she says, “I had Hypothyroid and couple of other health issues and since I never used to go for a regular check-up and blood tests, I never came to know about these issues. I was very ignorant about it and went on with the regular routine without even once getting a blood test done. It was detected very late because of that. I went on putting weight but ignored it and thought it’s just because of not working out, etc. One must take care of one’s health and should get regular check up’s done.”
    A long sabbatical from work and marriage have made Vahbiz a wiser person and that shows in her way of life. Offering some genuine, tried and tested life philosophy, she says, “Individuality and having your own identity is very important. If you are happy and respect your own self, then only will you be able to keep your hubby and the relationship happy. If you are frustrated or discontent then that’s what all your relationships will reflect. An idle mind is Devil’s workshop, so I feel every woman should work as it increases a level of contentment and happiness and also it maintains your individuality.”
    Way to go, girl!

    source: pinkvilla

     

    Advertisement