• put your amazing slogan here!
    Advertisement

    Advertisement

    Divyanka Tripathi shoots episode of ‘Ye Hai Mohabbatein’ with Vidya Balan!


    Advertisement


    Divyanka Tripathi aka Ishita of Ekta Kapoor's ‘Ye Hai Mohabaatein’ recently shot an episode of the show with Bollywood actress Vidya Balan.
    Vidya’s appearance has been integrated to promote her forthcoming film ‘Hamari Adhuri Kahani’. The two powerful actresses – who are known for playing strong characters on screen – bonded well during the shoot and interacted with the press.
    About shooting with Vidya, Divyanka says, “Vidya Balan is such a sweet and humble person. I generally feel that she and me are made of same substance, hence I connect with her. After working with her, my respect for her grew by leaps and bounds. I told her how I admire her inner strength and the way she took criticism in her stride and grew with it.”
    Divyanka also mentioned that she loved watching Vidya in her most controversial film ‘The Dirty Picture. "I loved her in ‘Bhool Bhulaiya’ and ‘The Dirty Picture.’


    source: pinkvilla

     

    Advertisement