• put your amazing slogan here!
    Advertisement

    Advertisement

    5 Myths Broken About Shakti Arora


    Advertisement

    When you are a celebrity, people tend to form ideas and judge you in accordance to the gossip they hear…giving birth to a number of myths.
    Shakti Arora of Meri Aashiqui Tumse Hi fame is currently riding high, and rightly so! We have decided to launch this new section with him…take a look:
    I am married
    I don’t know from where this has cropped up! Marriage is a special occasion and the day I get married, I would announce it to my fans myself.
    I had it all easy in life
    I have struggled very hard and gone through so many auditions to make it here. Just because my nanaji was a popular actor, doesn’t mean that I had it easy. From a not-so-good actor to be loved so much has been a tough ride.
    I have a huge female fan following and I flirt with many
    I have a girlfriend and she will kill me if I do that (laughs). But seriously, I don’t think I have girls after me at all, and flirting with anyone is just off the limits for me now.
    I have an attitude problem
    People tend to assume that I am quite a brat and have a serious attitude issue, but I am just the opposite. Since I don’t really open up easily, I tend to keep quiet most of the time.
    I am an extrovert
    Many think that I am this always fun, super cool guy, but I am really an introvert who is shy and doesn’t mingle with people. I think acting is my medium to express as in personal life I don’t get along with everyone.
    Wow! Were you aware of these qualities about Shakti were actually myths?



    source: tellychakkar

     

    Advertisement