• put your amazing slogan here!
    Advertisement

    Advertisement

    Why Rucha Hasabnis aka Rashi of ‘Saath Nibhana Saathiya’ won't return to Television now?


    Advertisement

    For all the fans who were waiting all this while to see Rucha Hasabnis make comeback on Television after her marriage, here’s a piece of news that will break your heart.
    Rucha recently spoke to a news site and confessed that she won’t be coming back to television again. Ask why? Here’s what she had to say.
    “Currently, I am helping my husband who is a builder and we have come up with a new project on this Gudi Padwa. I was very busy with this project and now as we have launched the project, I would like to share it with all my fans,” told Rucha to the site.
    The actress also shared that she since shooting a TV serial is a time consuming job, she is not interesting in taking up any show in future. "Frankly speaking, I won't be coming back to TV now as shooting consumes your entire day and after my marriage, I prefer to stay with my family. Also now I am into business with my husband and brother-in-law so would like to continue that ahead,” notified Rucha of her decision to the site.
    Rucha had left ‘Saath Nibhana Saathiya’ in mid-2014 to unwind. Later, she got busy in her wedding preparations and married her sweetheart Rahul Jagdale in January 2015.


    source: Indiaforums

     

    Advertisement