• put your amazing slogan here!
    Advertisement

    Advertisement

    When shooting in a swimming pool made Pooja Banerjee nostalgic


    Advertisement



    Pooja Banerjee aka Rewa of Channel V’s ‘Swim Team’ recently went to Pune's Balewadi stadium for a promo shoot for the television series and felt magical when she touched the pool water.
    "I was only 7 years old when I first went to Pune to Balewadi for a tournament and then 4 years back I was here to inaugurate a national tournament and now again I am back but this time to shoot for my own show's promo so life is a full circle for me,” says Pooja recounting her experience.
    Pooja also adds, "When I reached the stadium there were few swimmers who were waiting to see the shooting and I became very nostalgic and went back to the old days of swimming. Thanks to my current show, I am remembering those old fun days."
    Pooja also reveals how ardently she admires ace swimmer Sandeep Sejwal. "I admire Sandeep Sejwal. He is an Arjun awardee and an Olympic level swimmer and also won medals in Asian games. He is a dear friend also and I have learnt a lot for him,” says the actress.
    Pooja also feels the night shoot in the swimming pool is something which she is going to remember for long because she has never swam in the night professionally.

    source:  pinkvilla

     

    Advertisement