• put your amazing slogan here!
    Advertisement

    Advertisement

    What convinced Mahima Makwana to wear two different shoes in each foot for ‘Dil Ki Baatein’?


    Advertisement

    Change is the law of nature, and of the celebs working in TV industry too. You may well remember Mahima Makwana playing a conservatively dressed girl called Racha for Zee TV’s ‘Sapne Suhaane Ladakpan Ke’ that went off air in 2014. And now, she is back with a revamped look in Sony Entertainment Television’s ‘Dil Ki Baatein Dil Hi Jaane’. However, this time, the 15-year-old actress is essaying the part of a girl belonging to her real age-group who does not shy away from being different when it comes to her dressing sense.
    To look realistic yet different on-screen, Mahima has embraced a rather unique style trend. So, it’s not her bob cut or trendy clothes are the talk of the town but instead her practice of wearing two different shoes coloured shoes to give her character a funky edge.
    Throwing more light on this new trend, Mahima, who plays Disha in the show, says, “It was a conscious decision to give a completely different look as I wanted to be seen in a new avatar, something in contrast to my previous characters. When they told me I will have to wear two different shoes in each foot, I was initially apprehensive as I thought it will look funny but now I really love it. So much so that I sometimes follow the trend in real life as well. I wear two different colored shoes while going out shopping or meeting my friends. The show stylist has to buy all shoes in two different colors so that we can mix and match them.”


    source: sony

     

    Advertisement