• put your amazing slogan here!
    Advertisement

    Advertisement

    Tarun Swamy’s unique birthday gift - a pooch from Aniruddh Dave!


    Advertisement





    Tarun Swamy got pampered by his family and friends on his birthday on April 3rd. The ‘Hello Pratibha’ actor received t-shirts, chocolates, birthday wishes and many other goodies. But what really made his day was the adorable pooch he was gifted by his close buddy Aniruddh Dave. "I got a lovely dog and I have named him Dum Dum. It has been gifted by dear friend Aniruddh Dave and we belong to the same city Jaipur,” reveals Tarun.
    Recalling how he celebrated his birthday, Tarun said, “Age is just a number! My friends had come over at my place where we did cake cutting and celebrated. I got t-shirts, shirts chocolates and lot of birthday wishes”
    Tarun has hopes high from the year ahead not just materially but physiologically as well. “On my wish list is to buy a sports car. I remember when my family and my friends give me surprise on my birthday those were the best days. I want to grow in my career and life I want to be healthy and happy.”


    source: pinkvilla

     

    Advertisement