• put your amazing slogan here!
    Advertisement

    Advertisement

    What are Karan Sharma, Ankita Bhargava, Aasiya Kazi & Chandni Bhagwanani doing on Holi?


    Advertisement

    The festival of Holi will be a working day for some actors and a day to soak up the fun for others. Here’s a lowdown on what the well-known celebs from the TV fraternity are doing on Holi.
    Karan Sharma who will soon make a comeback with a remake of popular Bengali show ‘Ishti Kutum’, says “I love to play Holi. But since, I will be shooting at an outdoor location, so probably I might give it a miss this time.”
    ‘Amita Ka Amit’ fame actress Chandni Bhagwanani, who was last seen in Channel V’s ‘P.S. I Hate You’, shares, “Recently I got drenched in the rain and fell ill. That's why this year I am not going to play Holi. In the evening I might go out with friends for a long drive or a movie.”
    Namish Taneja will be busy in shooting for his recently launched show ‘Swaragini.’ Hence, he will not celebrate this festival. “I don't have any plans because I will be shooting for my show. As we are shooting round the clock, so I don't think I will get time to even go out with my friends,” says Namish.
    Ankita Bhargava, who was last seen in Jay and Kinnari Mehta’s ‘Ekk Nayi Pehchaan’ says, “I will be celebrating Holi with my friends. We will do a rain dance, have bhang and do lots of fun.”
    Tiaara Kar, the singing sensation of ‘Indian Idol 5’ said, “Though I love this festival of colors, I am scared of the chemicals used in colors. This year I will be playing Holi with organic color and water. My friends are coming over. So I am making Dahi Vade and Gujiya for them.”
    Aasiya Kazi better known as Ganga of Colors’ popular show ‘Balika Vadhu’ said, “I enjoy the splash of colors. This year, a friend of mine is organizing a Holi event. I may lend a helping hand to her and enjoy Holi.”


    source: pinkvilla

     

    Advertisement