• put your amazing slogan here!
    Advertisement

    Advertisement

    Veebha Anand, Subuhi Joshi, Ridhi Dogra, Mrunal Jain recall their best and worst Holi!


    Advertisement


    The festival of Holi brings in merriment for some and displeasure for those who fall prey to silly pranks by mischief makers. Take a look at what the celebs have to say about their best and worst Holi memory.
    Adaa Khan My best Holi was last year, when together with close friends Ankit and Dimple, I went to Rajan (Shahi) sir’s home. All of us had a blast doing rain dance and throwing colours on each other. I had my worst Holi was years ago. I was walking alone on the street when some hooligans started throwing balloons at me. It was a bad experience.
    Subuhi Joshi Holi always reminds me of gulaal, pichkari and the aloo-pyaaz pakoras made by my mom. It also brings back memories of those wonderful times, when I used to stay with my family in Delhi. We used to go to my Nani’s home and sing and dance together. I have no bad memories to associate with Holi.
    Vahbiz Dorabjee As far as bad memories are concerned, well, I once had bhang at a Holi party. It is something I would advise everyone to stay away from.
    Jay Soni Holi was best celebrated during my childhood. Friends, family, neighbours… everyone would come together. I have no bad memories of Holi, but I miss the old fun.
    Mohammad Nazim I am a Muslim, but play Holi for fun. In fact, my entire family celebrates it. My best Holi was 10 years ago, when I celebrated with my cousin in my home town. We even threw eggs on people; I have never had such fun. There are no bad memories of the festival.
    Mrunal Jain Holi reminds me of good food, music, family and friends. In fact, it is your loved ones who make all celebrations memorable. I can’t recall anything bad about celebrating Holi.
    Ridhi Dogra Holi reminds me of my childhood in Delhi. The festival always fell between our final term exams. In a way, it was even more fun because it gave us a legitimate excuse to escape from studies. Holi means happiness, there are no bad memories.
    Veebha Anand My best Holi was last year’s. I celebrated Holi with my family and the cast and crew of Mahabharata. We did rain dance for three to four hours. Later, I surprised my friend (Preeti Chaudhary) by going to her house and drenching her in colours. I don’t have unpleasant memories of the festival.



    source: pinkvilla

     

    Advertisement