• put your amazing slogan here!
    Advertisement

    Advertisement

    There Is Not Truth In My Marriage News – Sakshi Tanwar


    Advertisement

    Sakshi Tanwar today denied the rumors that have been floating around since yesterday that she had married a business man from Alwar, Rajasthan some weeks back. She replied to our SMS question about the about the question with a short and crisp, “There is no truth in it.”

    Sakshi first attained success in Star Plus’s Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki, and later in Sony’s Bade Ache Lagte Hain (Both produced by Ekta Kapoor). At the moment she is being seen in Colors crime show Code Red.

    Sakshi’s relationship status has always been a matter of speculation . She was once even linked to Samir Kochar. The fact that Sakshi hardly talks to the media or even operates a social media account makes it very difficult to ascertain the facts from fiction and rumour . But we are glad that today Sakshi replied to our message thereby clearing the air regarding her relationship status .

    As for a possible future marriage Sakshi definitely wants to settle down as was evident from the following quote she gave last year ,“I haven’t found anyone I want to marry. Normally people find love. But in my case I feel love has to find me. I feel our birth, marriage are decided and per-ordained. I totally believe in the institution of marriage. In my family I’ve seen many successful marriages. ”



     

    Advertisement