• put your amazing slogan here!
    Advertisement

    Advertisement

    Mohit Raina files complaint against imposter!


    Advertisement
    Indian Television’s popular actor – Mohit Raina – who was last seen in Nikhil Sinha’s ‘Devon Ke Dev…Mahadev’ – was recently left baffled when he came to know about a person impersonating him to dupe vulnerable people.
    Mohit immediately took action by lodging a police complaint. The actor told the press lately that the accused used to call up aspiring actors by pretending to be THE Mohit Raina and lure them by offering a film to be produced by him.
    Initial investigations reveal that since no money is being by the imposter, it could well be simply a prank. Yet, Mohit is not leave anything to chance and hence the precautionary measure is taken by him to be on a safer side. As Mohit elaborates, “I had been hearing rumours about someone impersonating me, but had no evidence to go by. Then a couple of days ago, one of the victims contacted me directly. I was shocked to hear his experience and have lodged a police complaint. My legal team is also working on it.”
    He also made it clear that he has no plans to become a producer. “I want to clarify that I am just an actor and have no intention of entering production. Neither do I own any consultancy agency. In fact, my only representatives in the industry are Talent Mantra,” he explains.
    Now that his TV show has ended, Mohit is cooling off with his family these days. “While working on Devon Ke… I was so busy that I often ended up neglecting my family. So these days, I am trying to make up for it by spending quality time with them," shares the actor.
    The dashing actor also mentioned that he will resume acting soon. “I shall resume work soon, but am not interested in being part of any mythological show. An announcement will be made soon,” he sums up.


    source: pinkvilla

     

    Advertisement