• put your amazing slogan here!
    Advertisement

    Advertisement

    Karan Patel Says Meeting Ankita Bhargava Was A Miracle!


    Advertisement



    Karan Patel, the Raman Kumar Bhalla of Yeh Hai Mohabbatein, seems to be in a happy place with his new girlfriend Ankita Bhargava. The actor, who was considered moody and extremely serious, was seen most relaxed and jovial off late.


    Talking about how he met Ankita, Karan was quoted by Tellychakkar saying, "I met Ankita very recently and somehow things just worked out for us. I think this is what is called a miracle. I have found a friend and soul mate in Ankita and I don't think I could have asked for more. The wait has definitely got its worth."

    The actor has often been in news for being a snappy actor with bad mood at more instances than one. But now the actor seems to be in a happy place finally and is not shy talking about it. "Yes, I am very happy and am sure people can sense that.

     Ankita and I are starting a new life, holding no grudges against anyone and would also want people to have nothing against us. It is a beautiful and positive start and I would want people to give us their good wishes," the popular TV actor was quoted by Tellychakkar recently.




    credits: tellychakkar

     

    Advertisement