• put your amazing slogan here!
    Advertisement

    Advertisement

    If I were interested, Kareena would be the wife I wanted: Karan Johar


    Advertisement


    We know that Karan Johar and Kareena Kapoor Khan are one of the biggest BFFs of B-town. In a recent interview with Harper's Bazaar India, a cover that they both graced, Karan spoke of his special relationship with Kareena.
    Karan said, "We have a connect. I always feel that if I were a man who would be interested, she would be the wife I wanted, or if I had to have a sibling, she would be the sister I never had, or if I was interested in dating women, she would probably be the woman I would want to date. Of course, she has her limitations and so do I."
    Kareena and Karan's friendship goes a long way. Kareena also featured in many of Dharma Production movies like Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham, Kurbaan and Gori Tere Pyaar Mein.
    They are often seen partying together too. This friendship sure seems to be for keeps.


    source: Harpaar's Bazaar India

     

    Advertisement