• put your amazing slogan here!
    Advertisement

    Advertisement

    Valentine’s Day Special: Real-life couples share interesting bits on post-marital romance & more!


    Advertisement
    Skeptics who doubt the power of love, often say that marriage ends up in toning down the romance between the man and wife. But is it really so? Let TV’s popular and married actors answer the quintessential question for you and also offer a sneak-peak into how they are going to celebrate the Valentine’s Day this weekend. Read on…

    Jay Soni
     I haven't planned anything yet, but I will keep it simple and sweet. Last year, I had surprised my wife Pooja with a Dubai trip on February 18, which is our wedding anniversary. Initially, she didn’t even believe that I was serious about the trip. I want to thank Pooja for loving me and accepting me the way I am. For me, her unconditional love is the best gift.. I don’t think that marriage kills romance. For us, real romance began after marriage.

    Janvi Vora
     On Valentine’s Day, I am planning a special dinner with Ritesh where a live musician will belt out romantic numbers. I remember once gifting a car to my husband Ritesh. He too surprised me with a solitaire dropped in a wine glass. Both of us were left speechless by the gesture. I want Ritesh to know that with him, every day is Valentine’s Day for me. As for the best gift he could give me this Valentine’s, it is by helping me in starting my own business. And, as far as our romance post marriage is concerned, let me tell you that we are as much romantic now as we were before our wedding. Nothing has changed.

    Himmanshoo Ashok Malhotra
     I haven’t planned anything yet, but it would be nice to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city. I surprise Amrutha ever year on V-Day, so I want her to come up with something nice this time. A couple of years ago, when I was not married to Amrutha, I took her to a hotel located in Mumbai. I had already decorated the room with flowers, candles and a collage of our photographs together. She was so thrilled that she started jumping around. The venue was special as that’s where we had first met while working in a reality show. I want to tell her that I will be with her through thick and thin. There will be good times and bad, but I will stand by her. For me, the ideal gift from her can be home-cooked food. I have lived a bachelor’s life for so long that there is nothing I want more than ghar ka khana.And yes, since I have been married only for a couple of weeks, so I may not be the right person to say whether marriage subdues romance.

    Gaurav S. Bajaj
    I am taking my wife Vanshika to Goa on Valentine’s Day. The best surprise I have given her is by decorating the garden area with rose petals. She was touched by the gesture and got teary-eyed. I want to tell Vanshika that I am madly in love with her. She is my best friend, worst critic and biggest support. She means everything to me. The best gift she could give me is by spending quality time with me. But when if you ask me whether marriage diminishes romance, then my answer can be a simple no! Ours is going to be a lifelong romance and I am sure of that.









    source: pinkvilla

     

    Advertisement