• put your amazing slogan here!
    Advertisement

    Advertisement

    Dimple Jhangiani meets her hearthrob Varun Dhawan!


    Advertisement


    Actress Dimple Jhangiani, who is on cloud nine after becoming a part of Nivedita Basu's BCL team 'Kolkata Baabu Moshayes', is in happy state these days. Well, Dimple's new budddy and team mate, Salil Acharya, fulfilled her wish of meeting Bollywood heartthrob Varun Dhawan lately.
    A joyous Dimple shared her feelings with us saying, "I am thankful to Salil for making me meet Varun Dhawan. As an actor these are extremely interesting times. I think the new generation of actors are really pushing the envelope really early in their career. Particularly I am a huge fan of Varun and I deeply admire him for his choice of roles. His range is so fantastic that he plays all his roles with utmost conviction be it a 'Main Tera Hero' to 'Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania' and now a 'Badlapur'. I actually waited for an hour to meet him. I really hope that his next film, which is 'Badlapur', takes him notches above He definitely is a superstar in making."
    She also expressed a desire she cherishes in her heart. "I would like to debut in a film opposite Varun Dhawan. Who won't like to be paired opposite him?" said Dimple.
    Well, it seems being part of 'Kolkata Baabu Moshayes' is proving to be very lucky for Dimple in every sense of the word.

    source: pinkvilla

     

    Advertisement