• put your amazing slogan here!
    Advertisement

    Advertisement

    "Save your pocket money to buy something for yourself" – Giaa's message for her fans!


    Advertisement


    Giaa Manek and Mohammad Nazim recently were gifted a pair of watch. Thanking her fan for the gift, she shared a special message for all her fans on a social networking site. Read on to find what she says:
    “Dear fans, this gift and every gift/letter sent to me by my fans are and will always be my prized possessions which will always remain close to my heart. Henceforth please save your pocket money to buy something for yourself. I feel happy and blessed as long as I keep getting your unconditional love and support. #love and #respect – Giaa”
    Sweet, isn't it? Now you fans know how to make Giaa smile

    source: instagram

     

    Advertisement