• put your amazing slogan here!
    Advertisement

    Advertisement

    Gauahar Khan & Urvashi Dholakia get into a Twitter war over ‘Bigg Boss’!


    Advertisement

    It is a common sight to witness tiff between inmates inside the controversial Bigg Boss house. But watching ex-contestants, and more so, the winners of the reality TV series indulge in a public war on Twitter came as a surprise to many people on the social network recently.
    It so happened that lately, actress Urvashi Dholakia took offense at a tweet written by Gauahar Khan. Urvashi expressed her resentment over Gauahar’s tweet by making this statement in her blog:
    Gauahar tweeted about how unfair Bigg Boss is, as only TV actresses were winning and nobody else. Now if my memory serves me right, after winning the show, even Gauahar started hosting a TV show. Errrrrr..... toh tumhaare aur hamaare beech mein fark kya hai??? It is the same television industry after all.” (sic)
    Soon, Gauahar responded to the tweet by tweeting, “Dear urvashi. Yes I did tweet my query on why only tv actresses wld winbiggboss consecutively.But tat was not 2take away frm ur credibility.” (sic)
    Additionally, Gauahar tweeted, “It was fr d trend in audience voting.N tat changed wid my win last year mch to my surprise..u n imam were my favs too. N I'm a tv persnality.” (sic)
    By this time, the Twit war got a tad heated up but Urvashi chose to reply in a politically correct manner by tweeting, “Dear Gauhar just the way u won much to ur surprise so did i , but just the way u have the right ur opinions and thoughts so do I.” (sic)
    However, Gauahar reverted back with the tweet, “Not a actor on tv yet.. wld love to do tat if it cms my way in future.I wld luv fr my dis to win. N my other fav is gautam who also is frm tv.” (sic)
    It was again Urvashi’s turn to reply. She wrote, “Gauhar also to clear the air I've shown no disrespect or used any abusive words towards u or nigar in my blog..I just stated what transpired” (sic)
    And Urvashi added:
    Gauhar I've known nigar for years and we've shared great times i wish u and her both best wishes & may u both achieve everything you want.
    Thankfully, this tweet acted as a coolant between the two actresses. And Gauahar’s reply was a signal to end the battle.
    Gauahr tweeted, “dear urvashi..wish u great things... N hope u hav ur peace wid my tweet after understanding my POV then... God bless” (sic)
    Well, we have nothing to say, as things are pretty much clear by the series of tweets we have shown you. What are your views on this twit-war? Share your ideas with us.

    source: twitter

     

    Advertisement