• put your amazing slogan here!
    Advertisement

    Advertisement

    Anita Hassanandani prefers a simple and sweet look in 'MTV Fanaah 2'


    Advertisement


    After playing the role of a witch in MTV Fanaah’s first season, Anita Hassanandani will be starring in the second season of Fanaah as well. She will be playing the role of a young medical intern hailing from a middle-class background. Her character look will be a complete contrast to the first season. Anita has been married to businessman Rohit Reddy for almost a year and plans to keep it simple post marriage. She’s managing a hectic schedule with two daily soaps and her BCL team.
    Anita elaborated further on this, “My character ‘Preet’ in Fanaah had a very distinctive appearance, loud make-up and dramatic clothes. But Yamini, the character I will be playing in the second season is a very simple girl with a mysterious story. I prefer this simple and sweet look. Initially I wasn't sure about being in the second season due to my hectic schedule and plus it’s just been a year to my marriage, but, this simple and sweet look appealed me a lot. I’m looking forward to be a part of Fanaah for the second time.”
    MTV Fanaah season 2 started on 25th September with a new format set up in a medical background. Karan Kundra, Chetna Pandey and Meghna Naidu will be seen alongside Anita in Fanaah 2.

    source: pinkvilla

     

    Advertisement