• put your amazing slogan here!
    Advertisement

    Advertisement

    Why most TV actresses think they resemble Anar more than any other Diwali cracker?


    Advertisement


    Some popular Television heroines were quizzed about the cracker that suits their temperament the most. And here are the answers they came up with:
    Divyanka Tripathi - I am like Phooljadhi because I resist using nasty words and try spreading happiness as much as possible.
    Tina Dutta - I resemble Anar as that rises high, lightens the sky and gives light to others.
    Simple Kaul - I am more like Anar as I feel it brightens up everything around. Likewise, I uplift the mood of people around me with my energy.
    Nalini Negi - I feel I resemble an atom bomb because its small yet makes lot of noise.
    Shama Sikander - Dynamite, the king of all crackers because I am the strongest.
    Rishina Kandhari - Atom bomb and Sutali bomb because they are calm and quite for a long time but when they burst, they end up shaking everyone.
    Sneha Wagh - I think I resemble Anar more so because of its nature to brighten everyone around. Anar is one positive cracker which everyone likes to as it has the nature of spreading light.
    Vahbiz Dorabajee - I think I resemble Anar as I always see the brighter things in life. I live life fully and love to be happy and make others happy too.
    Shraddha Musale - Anar because when it burns, it is bright , beautiful, vibrant and doesn't make any unnecessary noise.


    source: pinkvilla

     

    Advertisement