• put your amazing slogan here!
    Advertisement

    Advertisement

    Soni Singh Is Out Of Bigg Boss... “I Loved Every Moment Inside Bigg Boss”


    Advertisement


    Bright and cheerful television actress Soni Singh says she had the time of her life in Bigg Boss.
    “I loved every moment inside there. It was an ongoing picnic. And I had the best Diwali of my life in there. I laughed joked and shared sweets with Salman Khan. What better Diwali could I hope for? And I learnt so about survival....if you can’t get sugar make do without it, have your tea sugar-free. And I came away with one brother and many friends.”
    The brother, of course, is Upen Patel whose sibling bonding with Soni was there for the world to see.
    Soni says she has formed a filial feeling for Patel for a lifetime. “You know some relationships are for keeps. Upen is now my brother for life. Although I’ve a biological brother Upen is now my brother too. He is going to look out for me from now on, and I will look out for him.”
    The two have made a pact to find a suitable match for one another.
    Says Soni, “I will look for his kind of a cool urban chick while he says he has many friends in London who want to marry a typical Indian girl like me. I’ve already been declared by television fans as a typical Bahu material.”
    Among the friends she has made in the Bigg Boss house Soni counts Sushant Digvikar and Karishma Tanna.
    “Of course Karishma and I fought in the kitchen, like any two girls working together would. But the two of us really bonded. I would jump on her like a monkey every morning and she would sing, ‘Soni meri soni’ for me...Oh, I had a fantastic time in Bigg Boss. I’d never forget a single moment of my time in there. Now that I’m out I’m wondering if all this really happened to me.”
    Future plans? “To go to the next level. I think I am done with soaps for now. I never knew I’d enjoy being on a reality show so much. I love dancing. Even when I was making rotis inside Bigg Boss I’d be dancing or while sitting I’d be wriggling my toes. So I’d love to be on Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa. I also enjoy all the daredevilry on Fear Factor. So that too is a tempting option for me.”
    Is Colors listening?

    source: pinkvilla

     

    Advertisement