• put your amazing slogan here!
    Advertisement

    Advertisement

    Navratri Special: Ishita, Vijayendra and Neha of 'Shastri Sisters' share their Navratri moments


    Advertisement




    Anushka, Rajat and Alka of 'Shastri Sisters' share their festivity moments during the most colourful season of the year - Navratri. At some parts Durga Puja is celebrated, while at some parts Navratri is celebrated. The young cast of the Colors show, share their most memorable moments.
    Ishita Ganguly (Anushka):
    I have never completely experienced Navratri because I have always been busy with Durga Puja in Kolkata. So this year, when the entire cast went to Ahmadabad for Navratri, it was certainly refreshing to experience a whole new flavor in Ahmadabad that comes alive with color and festivities in this time of the year. I am really happy that being a part of 'Shastri Sisters' has opened up these doors for me while giving me the opportunity experience newer cultures.
    Vijayendra Kumeria (Rajat):
    Being from Ahmadabad, like any other youngster, I love the Navratri season as it brings back a lot of memories . I used to have a lot of fun along with my friends from school and college. My friends and I used to break all curfew rules and stayed out late and was forgiven during the Navratri season. How I used to love going all out and binge on Gujarati delicacies like fafda and jalebi!
    Neha Pednekar (Alka):
    Having grown up in Mumbai, I have played Dandiya and Garba before. However, my most favorite memory of the festival was this year. The cast of 'Shastri Sisters' visited Ahmadabad during its peak Navratri season. In a way, it was my most authentic experience so far! Being in the heart of Gujarat experiencing this festival is a unique experience. I am absolutely looking forward to having a great time while acquainting myself with the vibrant Gujarati culture!”
    source: pinkvilla

     

    Advertisement