• put your amazing slogan here!
    Advertisement

    Advertisement

    Karan, Amar, Harshad, Sharad, Pratyusha and many other celebs share their Diwali moments!


    Advertisement





    TV celebs let us know about their childhood memories of Diwali and also share their this year’s Diwali celebrations plans:
    Karan Sharma: :
    I will be spending my diwali in Mumbai. My brother is in town and I am going shopping with him. This being the Dhanteras, planning to buy a few gold coins with Goddess Lakshmi encrypted. On diwali I am planning to visit my friends. Once I remember a cracker had burst in my hand. I got scared for some time but then I was again on my feet to burst crackers. I wish everyone a happy and safe diwali and no noise pollution. Let there be light everywhere.
    Kunwar Amar:
    Every year during diwali I visit my home town. And right now, I have lots of shopping to do. I have many members in my family and I’ve got a long list to shop. I bought a few saris, watches, toys, cellphones and I am very particular about gifts and they should like it. So I have to keep in mind that as well. Well, the only thing that used to excite me was getting five days of holidays. Early morning I used to leave home to play cricket and my mother used to scream for not cleaning our rooms. Apart from bursting crackers, holidays and fun with our neighbourhood friends were more on mind.
    Harshad Chopda:
    Diwali always holds a special place in my heart as the entire family comes together to celebrate the festival of lights. Traditional food, quality time with the family and of course the festivities of the season are all an intrinsic part of these festivities. I hope this wonderful festival brings happiness and peace in everyone’s lives.
    Shivya Pathania:
    Diwali is one of my most favourite festivals and this year I will be celebrating it with my costars on the sets of Humsafars. At home, we usually celebrate it by cleaning the house and decorating with diyas. I love bursting crackers and as kids there used to be a competition between me and my brother on who will burst maximum crackers. On this prosperous occasion, I would like to wish all our viewers a very Happy Diwali, play safe.
    Sehban Azim:
    This festival of light is celebrated with enthusiasm across India. It is wonderful to see everyone enjoying this occasion with their loved ones. Diwali holds a special place in my heart as I have always been celebrating it with my friends and this year too I will be having a good time with all the people who are dear to me. I wish everyone a happy and a safe Diwali.
    Kanwar Dhillon:
    I would like to wish everyone a very happy and safe Diwali. I spend Diwali in a very peaceful manner by lighting up the house and spending time with my family and friends. I do not like to bursting crackers as I feel they cause a lot of pollution. So I would like to encourage my fans as well to stay away from crackers and keep the environment clean.
    Pratyusha Banerjee:
    Everything about Diwali is special for me, be it the fire crackers, the sweets or the entire family getting together to pray for peace and prosperity. I love it all and look forward to this wonderful festival. Wish everyone a happy, safe and fun filled Diwali.
    Sharad Malhotra:
    I will celebrate Diwali in Mumbai, since I am shooting for Bharat Ka Veer Putra Maharana Pratap. My parents are coming down to Mumbai for Diwali hence will celebrate this festival with my family and friends. Diwali in childhood meant new clothes and bursting crackers, but now I genuinely feel that Diwali should be eco-friendly since burning crackers add to lots of pollution. I will surely splurge on delicious sweet dishes this Diwali and will also be distributing it among friends and family.
    Smriti Kalra:
    Diwali is the festival of lights and good over evil. It means coming together of loved ones and spending some quality time and making memories. I would suggest that this Diwali people should use eco-friendly products that do not pollute the environment. People should enjoy this festival by lighting diyas and making Rangoli rather than burning crackers.


    source: pinkvilla

     

    Advertisement