• put your amazing slogan here!
    Advertisement

    Advertisement

    Avika, Toral, Radhika, Shakti and Neha share their ‘Bhai dooj' plans!


    Advertisement

    After rakhi, bhai dooj is another festival that marks the bond of a brother-sister relationship. Protecting each other, loving, caring, sharing and the small tiffs, bhai dooj is a festival celebrated with gusto. And with bhai dooj round the corner, a few celebs share their Bhai dooj plans:
    Avika Gor:
    To the outside world I may have grown but for my brothers am still their little one and I completely hold pride in being the most loved one since am the only sister and the youngest one among nine brothers. They never accept any gifts. Bhai Dooj is a gala celebration where we all indulge in traditional Gujarati meal, heavy attire and spending quality time with each other.
    Radhika Madan:
    I will be travelling to Delhi and surprising my brother this year for Bhai dooj. It is usually a very simple and homely affair where we have a traditional puja and have lunch together and I personally make some effort to get his favourite meethai and since he loves gadgets/electronics I gift him whatever is on his list. We share a very friendly bond with each other if ever I need a piece of advice it is him who helps me sort it.
    Toral Rasputra:
    The essence of the Bhai dooj festival is that it is celebrated to strengthen the love between brothers and sisters. For me it is spending the day at home with family and treating my brother with his favorite delicacies. Personally I do not wait for any occasion to gift him and usually surprise him.
    Shakti Arora:
    Every year on Bhai Dooj I visit my sister's place where we indulge in traditional puja, take blessings from all the elders in the house followed by home cooked meal by my sister and end the evening with fireworks. My sister ends up surprising me by gifting something which I remotely can't guess. So am expecting the same this year as well.
    Neha Pednekar:
    For Bhai Dooj, I generally go shopping with my brother and buy him what he wants. However, this year, he is in Dubai and I have given him money to go shopping for himself.

    source: pinkvilla

     

    Advertisement