• put your amazing slogan here!
    Advertisement

    Advertisement

    International Coffee Day: Shashank Vyas, Vahbiz Dorabjee, Vivian Dsena & Others express love for their cuppa!


    Advertisement

    As the world celebrates International Coffee Day today (Sept 29), here we are with some fun facts shared by famous TV Towners about their love for the popular beverage!
    Vivian Dsena
    I drink coffee daily. I love coffee and I drink a very personalized kind of coffee which has unique ingredients. I drink two cups of coffee in a day and prefer the one served by Costa Coffee.
    Shraddha Musale I drink one cup of coffee in a day. When I think of coffee I think of beautiful atmosphere around me spending quality time with my friends or a family member by my side having coffee with me. Coffee is stress buster for me; the aroma of coffee is very nice and it helps me relax.
    Shashank Vyas
    I drink two cups of coffee in a day. I don't think it reduces stress, as stress is physiological. Coffee gives me relaxation and makes me feel good.
    Vahbiz Dorabjee
    I love coffee but I don’t drink it daily. I drink it sometimes when I am in a mood, with friends. I do go to a coffee shop to chill. It’s definitely a stress buster and very refreshing for me. I love to go to Starbucks for their coffee.
    Arjun Bjilani
    I drink one or two cups of coffee in a day. When I think of coffee, I think of sitting naear my bedroom window and having coffee peacefully with low music in the background. I feel coffee is stress buster and it changes my mood.
    Sambhavna Seth
    I love coffee and enjoy it daily. I am very particular about the coffee I drink as I want a particular flavour. If the taste and aroma of coffee does not match up to my standards, I don’t drink it. Starbucks is my all-time favourite.
    Mohammed Nazim
    I drink three cups of hot coffee daily. One at home and one on set and one when I go out for a meeting. Coffee is a good way to reduce stress
    Gunjan Uterja
    On an average, I drink one cup of coffee per day. My love for beverages is equally divided between green tea, masala chai and cafe frappe. My first coffee dates back to the time when I was around ten years old. It was cold coffee which we made at home back in Chandigarh. In North India we love chai; coffee and sherbets. They were a regular part of our diet. In fact during summers we used to look forward to make ice cream coffee and have it as a dessert. Though it's a simple process of making and drinking coffee but it used to be like a competition in our house among the siblings as to who can make the best coffee. And I proudly announce that I make awesome coffee. That's the only thing I can make along with boiling eggs and making Maggi. So I have fond memories of my childhood attached to it. Back then we didn't have cafe joints. Honestly in my opinion coffee or for that matter anything else has nothing to do with stress reliever. It's all physiological. It's how you train your mind.
    Mrunal Jain
    I drink one cup of coffee daily. It is a stress reliever. It perks up my thoughts, feelings and emotions. Reading a paper or a book with a cup of coffee in hand makes me feel positive.

    source: pinkvilla

     

    Advertisement