• put your amazing slogan here!
    Advertisement

    Advertisement

    Why did Rashami Desai quit ‘Uttaran’?


    Advertisement






    Of late there has been lot of buzz surrounding the future of Colors’ ‘Uttaran’.
    ‘Bigg Boss’ is already gearing to hit the small screen in August/September this year, and there is buzz that ‘Uttaran’ might get replaced with the hit celebrity reality show.
    That is certainly news but what really surprised us is the fact that the lead actress of ‘Uttaran’, Rashami Desai, is no longer visible on the show! Initially, we believed that perhaps Rashami is not needed in the new track, and hence, she is absent. However, further enquiry revealed that Rashami aka Tapasya has quit the show for good!
    Rashami is the second cast member after Gaurav Chora , who has chosen to bid goodbye to ‘Uttaran’. Word has it that there was not anything worthwhile for her to do in the show and the story has shifted to Pakistan.
    Sources close to the show say that Rashami has parted ways with the production house on a cordial note. Lately, she was shown going to Dubai with Gaurav Chopra, who is Rathore, in hunt for his first wife Malvika (Rishina Kandhari) who has already entered the show. When contacted, Rashami said, “I have opted out of Uttaran. My track had a proper closing. I wish the show all the best. This show has given me everything including the satisfaction of being an actress. I believe in living life one day at a time. I am getting this break after six years and making the most of it. For an actor after one project make over is very important. And I know I still have a long way to go. So focusing more on my health and enjoying this beautiful weather. Meeting all my old friends and traveling too".
    Good luck Rashami. We’re sure you will be missed by your fans!


    source: pinkvilla.com

     

    Advertisement