• put your amazing slogan here!
    Advertisement

    Advertisement

    When Akshay Kumar honoured Nalini Negi at an event


    Advertisement


    Actress Nalini Negi, who is playing the title role in ‘Laut Aau Trisha’, recently met the ultimate Khiladi of Bollywood, Akshay Kumar, and was left awestruck.
    The duo met at an event in Delhi where Akshay introduced ‘Trisha’ in front of the media for the first time. Talking more about the incident Nalini said, "During my school and then college days I used to follow Akshay Kumar's work. He is amazing. Look at his fitness and physique. He is nearing 50 and at this age he is the fittest actor in the industry. I liked his films like ‘Namaste London’, ‘Waqt’ and ‘Bhoolbhuliya’. He is also someone who has done films in various genres from comedy to action to romance. I recently liked his ‘Holiday’ a lot."
    Speaking about her experience of meeting Akshay, Nalini said, "Don't ask me! I was too nervous to react in front of him. He was the one who called me on the stage and introduced me to media. He blessed me and wished me luck. That means a lot for me. Given me an opportunity I would definitely want to work with him."
    Nalini regrets that she couldn't click a selfie with the actor. "It all happened so quickly that I missed the chance to click a selfie with him, but next time I will do that first,” she signed off.

     

    Advertisement