• put your amazing slogan here!
    Advertisement

    Advertisement

    What is Mrunal Jain obsessed with these days?


    Advertisement





    Mrunal Jain, who we had better known as Akash of ‘Uttaran’, has an obsession for photography.
    He even liked capturing others as well on his camera. He has clicked pictures of Rashami Desai, Asia Qazi, Aniruddh Dave, and now his latest fascination is underwater photography.
    The idea came into being when the actor was gifted an underwater camera by a friend. He went to Daman for a holiday and utilized his photography skills.
    Mrunal is said to be having a child-like fascination for his new hobby. He says, "Photography is my latest obsession. Underwater photography is so unique. I clicked lots of selfies underwater during my holiday in Daman. Being inside the water and clicking yourself gives a very different kind of high. I surely want to pursue my hobby forever.

    source:pinkvilla.com

     

    Advertisement