• put your amazing slogan here!
    Advertisement

    Advertisement

    Shama Sikander's ballroom themed birthday party was a unique affair!


    Advertisement















    TV actress Shama Sikander, who was last seen as the Bhayankar Pari in Sab TV’s ‘Bal Veer’, celebrated her birthday on Monday.
    The birthday girl looked princess-like in a special ball-room style grey designer gown and cut her favorite red velvet cake. She took some moments from her busy day to speak to the press: “My friends turned up to wish me and it was a fun-filled evening. My complete family was present with me and celebrating my birthday with people who matter a lot to me made the party all the more special.”
    The party was attended by actors Karan V. Grover, Hanif Hallal, Shama’s boyfriend Alex O’Nell, Rahul Vaidya, Singer Shaan with wife Radhika, Ravi Bahl, Lucky and Mohammad Irani.

    source: pinkvilla.com

     

    Advertisement