• put your amazing slogan here!
    Advertisement

    Advertisement

    What song do Saurabh Raaj Jain, Eijaz Khan, Roopal Tyagi & Other Telly Celebs fantasise singing when it rains?


    Advertisement





    Rains and romance go hand in hand. The cool, breezy showers during the rainy season are a good reason to fall in love or even explore the romantic aspect of your character. Since almost all of us have grown up watching Hindi cinema, there is atleast a few happy numbers that we always start humming when it rains. The TV celebs are no less different. They too cherish a few peppy tunes that helps them loosen up automatically when those soothing water droplets from the sky hit the ground!
    Avinash Wadhawan My favourite rain song is ‘Yeh Mausam Bhi Gaya, Woh Mausam Bhi Gaya... Milenge Jab Haan Haan Haan Baarish Hogi’ from my own film ‘Balma’ starring Avinash Wadhawan, Ayesha Julka and directed by Lawrence D'Souza. This is my favourite rain song because of two reasons: One, it stars me and I've always enjoyed shooting rain songs especially this particular song as it was a very peppy number. Two, the song required heavy dancing steps and it was a challenge to perform those steps on a watery, slippery outdoor locations. I and Ayesha had a great time shooting.
    Ssharad Malhotraa My favourite song is ‘Pyaar hua ikrar hua...pyaar phir kyun darta hain dil’ from the movie Shree 420. The enjoying listening to that song it’s a very pleasant song and perks me up each time I hear it.
    Eijaz Khan
    'Aaj rapatt jaaye to' from 'Namak Halaal'. That’s my song.
    Himmanshoo Ashok Malhotra
    I love the title song of ‘Hum Tum’ sung by singer Babul Supriyo and picturized on Saif Ali Khan and Rani Mukerji. The song is ultimate in every sense of the word.
    Tina Dutta
    ‘Dekho baarish ho rahi hai’ sung by Anu Malik I sing it and keep dancing on the song, I like the music and lyrics is the song which make me move automatically.
    Ankit Gera
    ‘Tum hi ho’ with from movie Ashiqui 2 is my most favourite song. Because this song plays in my nerves. I love it so much the lyrics are superb.
    Adaa Khan
    My favourite song is ‘Tum se hi’ from Jab We Met. Awesome lyrics and it can make anyone romantic by listening to it.
    Shritama Mukherjee
    My favourite song is ‘Baarish’ from movie Yaariyan. I like this song because this song is very relative. Secondly, it has a very soothing feel to it. It's so true when you are in love you are a different person all together especially when you are with that someone special.
    Nikhil Arya My favourite rain song is Rimjhim Gire Saawan. The song was soulful and picturized well too.
    Samiksha Bhatnagar
    The most romantic song ‘Ye saajish hai boondon ki..dekho na’ from the movie Fanaa. It has beautiful lyrics, lovely music and amazing chemistry on screen by Aamir Khan and Kajol..
    Shama Sikander
    ‘Kaate nahi kat te’ from Mr. India only because of Sridevi. She made that song superhot and how. The song was sensual and very peppy.
    Saurabh Raaj Jain -
    I like ‘Ek ladki bheegi bhagi si’ sung and enacted by Kishore da himself from the film ‘Chalti ka naam gadi’. Kishore da's playful energy and the ever beautiful Madhubala’s sensuality under the rain makes it a most favourite romantic rain song for me.
    Adhvik Mahajan
    ‘Tip Tip Barsa Paani Paani’ picturized on Akshay Kumar and Raveena Tandon from the movie Mohra is the most amazing rain song.
    Roopal Tyagi
    My favourite is ‘Bheegi Bheegi Raaton Mein’ by Adnan Sami. I have strong family memories with that song. During the season my mom used to make pakoda and my dad used to play this song very loud. We whole family used to enjoy together and I really miss those moments.

    source: pinkvilla.com

     

    Advertisement