• put your amazing slogan here!
    Advertisement

    Advertisement

    'Buddha' actress Rishina Kandhari makes an entry in Bollywood


    Advertisement


    Rishina Kandhari who has done TV soaps like Buddha and Khelti Hai Jindagi Aakh Micholi would be seen in an important cameo in The Villain.
    This is her first ever role in a feature film. A source reveals that originally she was to play Anurag Kashyap's wife but when Kamaal R Khan replaced Anurag Kashyap she declined the offer. But to her great luck Mohit Suri offered her another role of a victim in the same film which was to be played by Nasserudin Shah's daughter Heeba Shah. She accepted the role as she was free and went to Mauritius shoot schedule.
    On being contacted Rishina said, "Mohit Suri offered me a role in the the film after seeing my audition. The role I was offered was originally to be Anurag Kashyap's wife but when KRK was finalized to play the role which Anurag was to do I turned it down. To my surprise, I was offered another role of a victim in the same film which I accepted. I don't have any concerns about who was earlier selected for my role. I had to begin somewhere in Bollywood."


    source: bollysnapped.com

     

    Advertisement