• put your amazing slogan here!
    Advertisement

    Advertisement

    TV Stars and their plan for Mother's Day!


    Advertisement

    Shama Sikander- My mother Gulshan is very attached to me. I would like to tell her that I am very lucky to get mother like her as she is very chilled out mother. Sheer Kurma and Briyani is my favorite dish that my mother cooks for me. A responsible daughter which had made her feel proud is the best gift I have given it to her. My birth and my life is the best gift she has given to me.

    Rashami Desai- My mother means the world to me. I want to tell my mother Rasila Desai “Thank You for everything”. My mother makes awesome Gujrati food for special occasions and I love it. She is an inspiration. She is She has given me life that itself is a gift.

     Kunal Thakkur- I really love my mother Anita Thakkur. The one thing I would like to tell me mother is she is most giving person and I never heard her saying no for anything and I have never seen a person like her. Butter chicken is my favourite dish which my mom cooks for me. My mom always wanted me to win a particular Trophy in tennis and the day when I won that trophy that was the biggest ever given by me to her. I am giving her holiday package to USA. The biggest gift my mom gave me is the freedom and always supported me in what I wanted to do




    Shraddha Musale- Pudding and Diwali sweets are my favorite dishes which my mother Anita she makes for me. I haven't given my best gift to her yet. I don't know what I will be giving her this year. What she has done for us no gift or any material possession could match. I intend to go to Ahmedabad to surprise her.


    Ankit Gera- I am planning to visit Delhi on this mother's day to surprise my mother Anu Gera.Ramja rice is my favorite dish which my mom cooks for me. The best gift I gave it to my mom was my first contract copy and she was really happy. I am planning to gift her smart phone on this mother's day. She was the one who supported me to buy a flat in Mumbai as it was very difficult for me at that time and that was the best gift

     Avinash Wadhawan- This Mother's Day I just want to tell my mother Renu Wadhwa that I'm sorry for all my unreasonable out bursts and that at times, I take her too much for granted which I should not. My mom has always been a great cook but her Rajma-Chaawal is absolutely delicious. It is so tasty that I always tend to over-eat. What a mother does for her child can never be paid back either in the form of gift or otherwise. But once during winters, when I was in school, I collected my pocket money & bought one woolen shawl for her which she adore and uses it till today. This Mother's Day want to gift her a very special Greeting Card in which I will mention all my feelings for her. Hope she likes it. The best gift all the mothers have given to their children is "LIFE", "LOVE" & "CARE".


    Vahbbiz Dorabajee Dsena- I have told my mother Firoza everything. There is not even a single day that I haven't spoken to my mom. I want to tell her I love you a lot mom. My mother makes my life complete and I want her to thank her from bottom of my heart. She cooks excellent Chicken Briyani for me. She has given me life and her love as the best gifts.

     

    Advertisement