• put your amazing slogan here!
    Advertisement

    Advertisement

    Summer Style Fundas of TV Actors


    Advertisement

    Rashami Desai
    I prefer to wear whatever is comfortable according to my mood. I prefer a jeans and shirts ideally . I like to dress as per the occasion. I am very particular about the way I dress. Perfection is the keyword. Whatever I wear should make me feel comfortable, good and positive.


    Adhvik Mahajan
    The clothes which makes me feel comfortable. I prefer to wear denims, t-shirts and slippers. I really feel very comfortable in those clothes which look good on me. I like to wear white shirts often.

    Shashank Sethi
    I wear light cotton clothes. Shorts and t-shirt is my most preferred clothing in summers. Comfort factor is of utmost importance and I choose good light yet bright colors like blue and white.

     Ankit Gera
    My style statement is being comfortable. If your not comfortable with yourself you can never look stylish. And also person should know to carry themselves for being stylish. In Daily routine I like to wear three fourths with lots of pockets with gladiators and a cool t- shirt.
     Shashank Vyas
    For me Style is being comfortable. It depends on body type. Usually shirt and good denims is what I prefer to wear in my daily routine. If I have to go to a party I wear depending upon the occasion.


    Roopal Tyagi
    I wear clothes which gives me comfort. It’s summer time and I will wear comfortable, light fluid fabrics. I prefer to wear Shorts and t-shirts along with comfortable open shoes. I believe in absolute comfort and I am a brand freak. I might wear crushed and non-ironed clothes but it will still be branded.

    Gunjan uterja
    My style statement would mean wearing Chinos and t-shirts with sneakers. Because it looks classy, comfortable and stylish. I believe in 'keep it simple and stylish.' I feel jeans in hot weather is a bit uncomfortable

    Sneha Wagh
    Anything and everything that is comfortable. I need my comfort in clothes to carry my attitude in style. This comes along with confidence. I'm never confident about my appearance in uncomfortable clothes. Jeans and t-shirt I prefer to wear in my daily routine and they are perfect for any kind of Indian weather. During summers I make sure I wear lots of cotton pants which are loose and comfortable.


     

    Advertisement