• put your amazing slogan here!
    Advertisement

    Advertisement

    Rajeev and Sanober became parents to a baby boy!


    Advertisement



    In a case of real imitating the reel, model-turned-actor Rajeev Singh, who plays a father in Rajan Shahi's popular show Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya, became a dad for real on May 1. His wife, Sanober Kabir, a former actress, gave birth to a baby boy. They have named their bundle of joy Fateh Singh.
    Rajeev said, “Once the baby settles in, I would like to have a small celebration at home". On being asked how is the response to the show he says, " My character Suket Khandelwal has shaped out well. Producer Rajan Shahi is the person who convinced me to take up the role for my debut. I am happy with my decision"
    Congratulations to the family!

    source: bollysnapped.com

     

    Advertisement