• put your amazing slogan here!
    Advertisement

    Advertisement

    Anup Soni and Smita Bansal quit from Balika Vadhu


    Advertisement



    Colors’ flagship show Balika Vadhu has witnessed several exits and entries of TV actors. Now, it’s time for Smita Bansal aka Sumitra and Anup Soni aka Bhairon to quit the show. Both the actors have been the backbone of Balika Vadhu by their fabulous performance since 6 years.
    Anup and Smita both feel that now their track has nothing new to offer to the viewers and hence they have decided to call it quits. Talking to a leading daily Smita said "This show has given me a lot, but I have nothing more to offer to the character. As an actor, I am exhausted doing the same thing. At the same time, I understand that the story had to move ahead and that more tracks had to be incorporated. I had nothing to explore in mine."
    She wants to take a break and enjoy some family time with her two daughters and husband. Speaking about his decision to quit, Anup said "I have had a wonderful time being part of Balika Vadhu for the last six years. But I wasn't doing much for the past year-and-a-half. The decision to quit was a mutual one between the production house and me. The show is bigger than any of us and pushing the writers to accommodate our tracks wouldn't have been a wise idea. They now have more characters to play with. Acting is my passion and I want to be creatively satisfied."
    Smita and Anup are confident that talented actors never fall short of work and whenever they decide to make a comeback to a daily, it has to be something which satisfy their creative hunger.
    They will be shooting their last episode in the last week of May. Since their characters are so loved in Balika Vadhu, makers have decided to show them leaving the city and not replacing them with any other actors. We will surely miss them from the show and hope to see them again on TV.

    source: bollysnapped.com

     

    Advertisement