• put your amazing slogan here!
    Advertisement

    Advertisement

    TV Stars and their voting plans-2


    Advertisement






    Tina Dutta-Voting is a necessity. One must Vote. Everyone’s contribution makes a difference. I will prefer to vote for a party that has experience of wide variety and party can be responsible in a bigger perspective.

    Rashami Desai- Voting was such an excitement when I became eligible for the first time as an adult. As a citizen I must exercize the power to vote. With one one drop a jug of water is filled. One vote can make huge difference as all votes combined makes huge impact. I would surely vote. I would vote for a party, as a party that can lead the country.

    Vahbbiz Dorabajee-I won’t be voting as I don’t even have a voting card.

    Gunjan Utreja-Voting is a necessity. One must vote. Each vote is precious in the final verdict as who would form the government. In a democracy you need to vote a party with more candidates and bigger presence which means if elected they have a major say in the parliament. Individuals stand for a cause where as a party is more efficient to lead a country.

    Hrishikesh Pandey- I surely believe in the power of voting. Government is very important in any country’s growth. Our growth rate is less compared to other countries. I was always active since college election days. When I became adult I started voting. Government should be strict in discipline and law then only the changes can be implemented. I would vote for the party.

    Yash Gera - Last year I voted and this year too I will vote.When was under 18 I was very excited. To give vote I used to see mom dad and my brother to go for voting excited to see how to give vote and before all the rally of all parties. And when I was 18 and was going for a vote first time like early morning before start voting I was standing there to give the vote .I just want to say should do for our country all the thing which is needed and required and whether poor or rich one shouldn't suffer. Ministers and government should work for the needs of the people. They must be loyal towards the responsibility bestowed on them.

    source: bollysnapped.com

     

    Advertisement